Sales & Customer Support Associate | Full Time Position in Sales Department
Bazzaz, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for a Sales & Customer Support Associate.
Bazzaz is a designer and manufacturer of superior-quality motorcycle & ATV electronics and dynamometers located in Chino Hills, CA. Our products are marketed and sold around the world. We are committed to providing customers the very best experience, which we believe stems from hiring the best employees. For more information on the company please visit bazzaz.net.
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Description: We seek a full time Sales & Customer Service Associate to care for our customers, process orders, and work to drive sales upward. Must be self-starter, able to meet / exceed sales goals, and excited about joining a team intensely focused on success. Listed below are the basic duties of the position:
Build B2B sales within the motorcycle & ATV industry
- Fields incoming calls from dealers and retail customers to answer sales questions, input sales orders, and assist customers with ordering product
- Fields incoming calls from dealers, retail customers, and professional mechanics to provide technical assistance by troubleshooting installation and use of engine management systems
- Build relationships with industry personnel and proactively seeks business contacts by telephone, e-mail, and in-person
- Assist in
- Set-up for and attend trade shows and retail booths at race events
- Eventually will travel to dealerships to discuss both sales and technical issues with current and potential customers
- Eventually will host product demonstrations in-person and via internet
- Able to operate and demonstrate a dynamometer and Bazzaz engine control system (can be trained)
We are looking for an aggressive, highly motivated individual, who wants to be part of an exciting and dynamic company. This position is for someone who considers themselves a “closer” of sales. We have a line of Bazzaz Principia Dynamometers that we sell alongside our Bazzaz Engine Control Systems. The dynamometers in particular require the ability to close a big ticket sale. Bazzaz is on the leading edge of technology in the motorcycle aftermarket industry. We need someone who can be a part of the team and really drive sales for this exciting product line.
- Proactive and able to aggressively pursue sales – position will be dependent on meeting monthly sales figures
- Tactful, well-spoken team player with a friendly, customer-first attitude
- Solution-driven employee who can think critically, solve problems independently, and generate own methods for building sales leads and closing sales
- Ability to type quickly with proper grammar (for chat-based communications). Can self-check for errors as well as proofread others.
- Familiar with motorcycles and electronics; mechanically able
- Motorcycle enthusiast able to converse on such topics
- Not afraid of incorporating new technology tools into regular work routine
- Ability to travel to occasional trade shows and race events
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Passion for motorcycles
- Graduate from accredited educational institution
- Mechanical experience
- Familiarity with sales software and MS Office
- Retail experience with a motorcycle/parts dealer
- Foreign language fluency
- Experience operating a dynamometer
- If able to use Adobe grahic design software, we can pay an additional $5-$10K more per year.
- Starting Wage is $25K - $30K per year, based on experience + monthly commission (approximately $4,000 - $15,000 additional per year)
- After six months eligible for company Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- 1 week vacation. Paid personal days. Paid Holidays.
What to Submit:
- Cover Letter
What to Expect:
- Due to volume and time constraints, we may not be able to respond to all applications
- Applicant must successfully pass a background check in order to qualify.
*Position descriptions and anticipated skills acquired are neither conclusive nor definite and can be expected to change throughout term of employment.