R&D Application Support Technician | Full Time Position
Bazzaz, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for a R&D Application Support Technician.
Bazzaz is a designer and manufacturer of superior-quality motorcycle & ATV electronics and dynamometers located in Chino Hills, CA. We are committed to providing customers the very best experience which we believe stems from hiring the best employees. For more information on the company please visit bazzaz.net.
Location: Chino Hills, CA (approx 40 miles east of Los Angeles)
Description: To meet increased demand for our popular line of products we are hiring a full time, entry level technician to work in the area of application development for new models of motorcycles and ATVs. The position also entails being able to assist technical support for our fuel injection, quickshift, and traction control products. Listed below are the basic duties of the position:
• Document the specifications of new vehicles undergoing product development
• Create model specific harnesses to accompany Bazzaz control units
• Test vehicles on Bazzaz Principia dynamometer
• Tune & build fuel MAPs for the latest motorcycles & ATVs using Bazzaz Z-Fi systems
• Use all available resources to assist in procurement of vehicles
• Work with marketing to create instructions
• Respond to customer tech support phones and emails
• Process shipping of returns, repairs, and warranty replacements
• Able to operate and demonstrate a dynamometer and Bazzaz engine control system (can be trained)
We are looking for a responsible, highly motivated and detail oriented individual, who wants to be part of an exciting and dynamic company. Bazzaz is on the leading edge of technology in the motorcycle aftermarket industry.
• Automotive/Motorcycle Technical School graduate or equivalent
• Must be driven to succeed, goal oriented, and committed to quality
• Ability to work with an oscilloscope & multimeter
• Extremely detailed and committed to seeing a project through to completion
• Must work well with others and have a positive, winning attitude, able to overcome obstacles, think outside of the box, and thrive at problem solving
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, Outlook, Excel
• Experience tuning V-Twin motorcycles
• Experience operating motorcycle chassis dynamometer & tuning engines
• Starting Wage is $14.90 - $19.00 per hour, based on experience.
• After six months eligible for company Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
• 1 week vacation. Paid personal days. Paid Holidays.
• Monthly bonus plan.
Applicant must successfully pass a drug screening and background check in order to qualify.
*Position descriptions and anticipated skills acquired are neither conclusive nor definite and can be expected to change throughout term of employment