Technical Support Lead | Full Time Position
Bazzaz, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for a Technical Support Lead.
Bazzaz is a designer and manufacturer of superior-quality motorcycle & ATV electronics and dynamometers located in Chino Hills, CA. We are committed to providing customers the very best experience which we believe stems from hiring the best employees. For more information on the company please visit bazzaz.net.
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Description: To ensure the best possible customer experience for our customers we are hiring for a full time Technical Support Lead to help customers of all levels when it comes to our state of the art engine management and dynamometer products. Candidate should aggressively seek new ways to improve the Technical Support Department by implementing new technology and support programs. We seek for this new position to improve upon existing processes, while improving the customer experience. Listed below are the basic duties of the position:
• Provide technical support & assistance to customers throughout the world
• Work with service shops to diagnose & resolve problems
• Respond to customer tech support inquiries by phone, email, and chat
• Process returns, repairs, and warranty replacements
• Enthusiastic approach to offering additional products for sale to current clients
• Establish performance reporting, track performance, and report direct to VP
• Implement reporting to provide specific feedback to manufacturing department
• Conduct regularly scheduled webinars to coach customer on how to use Bazzaz products
• Able to operate and demonstrate a dynamometer and Bazzaz engine control system (can be trained)
We seek a leader, who is a customer focused, highly motivated, and detail oriented individual. Someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing, exciting and dynamic company.
• Automotive/Motorcycle Technical School graduate or equivalent
• 2 or more years of technical support or customer service experience in a technical position
• Must be proactive, energetic, driven to succeed and goal oriented
• Excellent communication skills. Position calls for ability to communicate across several mediums and ability to convey specific, detailed information
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, Outlook, Excel, and Access
• Superior problem solving skills, solution driven
• Good influencing & negotiating skills
• Experience operating motorcycle chassis dynamometer & tuning engines
• Bilingual in any other languages
• Starting Wage is $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, based on experience + commission + bonus plan
• After six months eligible for company Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• 1 week vacation. Earned personal days. Paid Holidays.
Applicant must successfully pass a drug screening and background check in order to qualify.
*Position descriptions and anticipated skills acquired are neither conclusive nor definite and can be expected to change throughout term of employment.